Please respect the entire cottage property and abide by the following rules . . .
Check in is 12pm and Check out is 12pm (noon)
Your booking will only be confirmed upon receipt of a $200 damage deposit
The Cottage must be paid in full prior to arrival or your reservation will be cancelled.
A few little items to keep in mind:
1. Remember to bring your linens including sheets and towels. (These are not supplied) The cottage has a queen bed in one room, a double bed in another room a double with a twin bunk on top in the third room.
2. Garbage and Recyclables must to be taken to the waste transfer station or simply take them with you. (Waste Transfer Station Hours: Mon, Wed & Fri 8am to noon Sat, Sun & Holidays 11am - 4pm).
3. Please respect your neighbours by keeping music and television at appropriate volumes.
4. Damage deposits will not be returned when deemed appropriate by the owner and property manager.
5. The Cottage should be left the way you found it and respected during your stay.
6. My cell phone number is 519-818-5511.
7. Muddy shoes are to be left outside.
8. Sorry ..... no wifi.
9. Please watch your step on the property. If it rains as it can become muddy in the yard.
10. Pets are permitted in the cottage and you MUST clean up after your pet. (please do not allow them on the furniture)
11. The Cottage we be left unlocked and a key left hanging by the red door in the living room.
12. Please kindly do not throw anything in the toilet other then toilet paper . . . our septic system thanks you :)
13. Please refrain from leaving your leftover food and condiments behind. If you bring items with you, kindly take them all home with you .
14. There is both a propane BBq and a charcoal BBq (propane is provided, please give notice if the tank is empty. Charcoal is not provided)
15. There is a fire pit. Please use responsibly and extinguish every evening.